Cheers to THE CLASS OF 2014! Hiking season is in full swing along the Continental Divide Trail! Thanks to our intrepid thru hikers for inspiring and entertaining those of us who cannot be on trail with you this summer.
Below are RSS links for thru-hikers currently hiking or planning to hike the Continental Divide Trail during the 2014 hiking season. In the orange area below, by selecting an individual hiker’s name/blog, links displayed underneath will show their most recent blog posts. A list of 2014 hikers, including those without a blog, are found in the menu above. Also above is a list of 2013 CDT hikers and their blogs.
Water and trail conditions feedback here.
More CDT info can be found here:
MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS:
- Hiker HooplaSource: Wolverine 2014 | Published on 2014-09-28
- Why I think blogs are narcissistic, self-centered, and awesomeSource: Eszter 2014 | Published on 2014-09-28
- The Finish of the CDTSource: Otter 2014 | Published on 2014-09-26
- East Glacier to CANADA!!Source: Bad Seed + El Jefe 2014 | Published on 2014-09-26
- CDTBike Photos – Lima to WisdomSource: Scott 2014 | Published on 2014-09-25
- Sep 25, 2014 – the GatheringSource: Jo 2014 | Published on 2014-09-25