2015 IS HERE! Over the next several months, we will be assembling a list of thru hikers and thru hiker blogs of those who are setting off on a CDT adventure so that the rest of us can follow along
Below are RSS links for thru-hikers currently hiking or planning to hike the Continental Divide Trail during the 2015 hiking season. In the orange area below, by selecting an individual hiker’s name/blog, links displayed underneath will show their most recent blog posts. A list of 2015 hikers, including those without a blog, are found in the menu above. Also above is a list of 2013 CDT hikers and their blogs.
Water and trail conditions feedback here.
More CDT info can be found here:
MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS:
- Day 135 – 27 Miles (2269 miles from Mexico)
- 08/29/2015 : 10,000 Calories
- Day #125 – CDT – TSC Trail #173 to TSC Trail #101
- Day 124 – CDT – Chinese Wall M2817.4 to TSC Trail #173
- Day #123 – CDT – Benchmark Wilderness Resort M2792.3 to Chinese Wall M2817.4
- Day #122 – CDT – Trail Side Camp M2759.8 to Benchmark Wilderness Resort M2792.3