2016 IS HERE! Over the next several months, we will be assembling a list of thru hikers and thru hiker blogs of those who are setting off on a CDT adventure so that the rest of us can follow along If you are planning a CDT thru hike for this year, please get in touch with us!
Below are RSS links for thru-hikers currently hiking or planning to hike the Continental Divide Trail during the 2016 hiking season. In the orange area below, by selecting an individual hiker’s name/blog, links displayed underneath will show their most recent blog posts. A self-reported list of 2016 hikers, including those without a blog, are found in the menu above. Also above is a list of 2013-2015 CDT hikers and their blogs.
Water and trail conditions feedback here.
More CDT info can be found here:
MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS:
- More Playa Views, Hitchhiking and Cowboys
- Tough Climbing and Turn-Arounds
- When I Crush Millions Of Ice Castles and Get Dehydrated
- Cumbres Pass (Chama, NM) to Ghost Ranch NM
- Wolf Creek Pass (Pagosa Springs, CO) to Cumbres Pass (Chama, NM)
- Owyhee Trip Report
- Instagram feed not found.