Cheers to THE CLASS OF 2014! Hiking season is in full swing along the Continental Divide Trail! Thanks to our intrepid thru hikers for inspiring and entertaining those of us who cannot be on trail with you this summer.
Below are RSS links for thru-hikers currently hiking or planning to hike the Continental Divide Trail during the 2014 hiking season. In the orange area below, by selecting an individual hiker’s name/blog, links displayed underneath will show their most recent blog posts. A list of 2014 hikers, including those without a blog, are found in the menu above. Also above is a list of 2013 CDT hikers and their blogs.
Water and trail conditions feedback here.
More CDT info can be found here:
MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS:
- Miles & an AngelSource: Helicopter 2014 | Published on 2014-07-23
- A Little CrazySource: Helicopter 2014 | Published on 2014-07-23
- PassesSource: Helicopter 2014 | Published on 2014-07-23
- Climbing HighSource: Helicopter 2014 | Published on 2014-07-23
- Day 38: Muddy Creek to Rim LakeSource: Mama Bear + Monkey 2014 | Published on 2014-07-23
- Thru the basinSource: Otter 2014 | Published on 2014-07-23